Picture

Picture

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

It has gone by so fast. I have learned a lot this week. I was able to go the temple this morning. I loved it, it was so beautiful. I got to spend so much time walking around the temple today, it was great. People have sayed thaPresident Monson might be coming to give us a talk on sunday. I hope they are right it would be so great to hear him talk. It would be like a farewell from the MTC. It would be a perfect ending to an amazing experciene. The MTC has been so great. They give you a lots of chances to teach some one. Everyday we are teaching someone. It might be one of our teachers, a investigator or a person acting to be an investagtor. It doesn't matter who it is, it still feels so really everytime. Even the time that it is my companion and we are just doing roleplays, we still act and feel that it is real. The spirit is so strong here. I will be leaving this great place in 2 days. It has gone by so fast I don't like it. But if Heavenly father feels that I am ready to go sevre his people in Las vegas then I will have to excpet it and try my best. 

I know that this church is true and I am really grateful to be able to teach the people in las vegas about the church. I will try my best to bring people to Heavenly Father. I know that this church can bring happy to everyone that comes to learn of this church. I know that the scriptures are true and if you read them with a question or a need in mind then you will get so much more out of the scirpture then we would if you just read them. I know that Heavenly father loves everyone and wants them to learn of his son and Jesus' church.   
Sister Maranda Stoddard
May 30 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment