Picture

Picture

Monday, July 7, 2014

July 7, 2014

 I can't believe that this transfer is almost over. Mission goes by fast. I have met so many great people. This week has been crazy. So I have had the chance to spend lots of time with my Sister Training Leaders(STL). Friday, I helped them make T-shirts for the sister conference. The T-shirts turned out great. Then I went and helped the STL teach three lessons. It was really good for me to be able to teach. I feel like I am getting better on my teaching skills. Then all the Sister Missionaries in the area got together and watched Frozen. I was the only one that has seen it before. So before we watched it, I asked them if I could quote it or sing along and they all said NO. :( Fine since I could not do any of those things, I lip singed all the songs. I had a fun time. Saturday, all the Sister Missionaries in the mission got together and listened to all the STLs and the mission President. It was really good. I enjoyed being able to see all the sisters that came out with me and to see the few other sisters that I know.  

No comments:

Post a Comment